jeudi 4 novembre 2010

Something wonderfull








I was standing out side a store lessening to the most beautiful thing, it was called music. It was soothing and mad me fill so happy ,until I heard I voice from behind me, it was not kind or friendly I turned around to see I boy.He was bigger then me and he had black hair, he grabbed me and threw me to the ground and started yelling " YOU THIEF YOU LITTLE THIEF" and then he started punching me so hart I could barley move, until his punches grue weaker and weaker " why r you not hitting back stupid little boy?" he said , as he punched me again with less force " why boy why r you not using your fists" he said.

I am not using violent like you I don't want to be like you I HATE YOU !and I will always hate you! I said to him. I put my hand to my sore nose ,I was bleeding like crazy " Your a strange boy ,you know" said the boy ,leave me alone? I said and then I ran away. It was hard to run ,all the place's wear the boy had punched me hurt like crazy.I walk for a little bit until I was next to the sea. I wash all my cloth any lay the down to dry off .Then I washed my hair, I wanted every part of me cleaned even tho I did no have lots of soap left. I lay down waiting for my clothing to dry when I heard voice's ,I looked up there was a bunch of kids playing not to far from where I was.

The kids where playing, I had never played or even talk to children before, so I sat there and just stared at the children.

In the group of kids there was tow small boys and a girl , I could not kip my eyes of the girl, she was beautiful her long dark wavy hair tied up with a nice silk red bow, and her beautiful red dress, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever layed eyes on. The three kids where playing a game called Davy Crochett and the Indians, the was the Indians took the girl and locked her up in a shed. Then the good guys would come and save the girl, it looked like such a silly game, I did not want to watch it anymore so I decided to take a nap.

I was woken when I head yelling and crying, and the smell of smoke.The girl was on fire, the tow boys where both there, they had set her on fire by acsedence. With out thinking I ran toward the shed, the girl was siting in a chair tied up I untied her with my knife and took her out of the shed as quickly as I could.Whent the girl and I where out she opened her eyes and looked derectly into mine "How r you" she said I'm David the girl smiled " David" she said, It was so wounderfull to hear her say my name, it sounded like beautiful music to my ears ,and then I smiled to for the first time.I had no notice the group of people around us. The girls parents came, the girls name was Maria and I had just notice her brother was the boy how had beat me up, his name was Carlo.

I dont know haw many times Maria's parents Giovanni and his wife Elsa had thank me for saving there daughter.They had invited me in there house, there house was big and full of wonderfull things, some of those things where nice pictures haging on there walls and silver all around the place.












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire