jeudi 4 novembre 2010

Trapped again






The wind was hard on my face, the air was ice cold and the snow was falling hard , I new I could not die I had to continue until I reached Denmark. To see the women Edith Hjorth Fengel I new was my mother.I had found I stable that I staid over night sense I knew I would not be able to sleep in a ditch with the weather.Until on day I was awoken in the stable bye a man. He did not look friendly, I got up as quickly as I could " what ya doing here young thief ,tyring to pick on my farm ,boy" the man said, no sir I just needed a place to sleep I said "excuses said the man, if you wanted a place to sleep all ya had to do was ask" the man said``.

I did not know what to do and then the man said " If you wanna place to sleep you gonna stay here,and to urn your keep ya gonna work for me" I new I would have to do what he said even tho he was evil and cruel .It had been a couple of days, I new the family even tho I could have gone a hole life time without meeting theme or even making eye contact with theme.the youguest of the family was a boy

how loved to bring pain and agony all living thing. The girl was the same age as Maria, was not much better she was rude and treated me like a dirty unimportant animal, the hole family treated me like that.I had also heard them over talking about me, specially the cruel evil mother of the family that had nothing nice to say about me. after I worked for theme in the winter they would bring me to the police in the summer time.

The family always locked me up in the stable at night ,witch did not bother me sense I liked being alone, until a dog came to me, no matter what it did it would not leave me alone. It lay next to me at night and kipped me worm his name was King.King and I had became good friend he would always sleep with me and keep me worm and I would some times pet him, then one evening I told god ' God its me David , why are you doing this, why are you punishing me at this evil farmers house, I have not ask you anything this hole winter, why are you doing this to me God.I'm David.Amen.I had been at the farmers all winter, and I new winter was almost over and I remembered what the farmers wife had said that they where going to turn me in so I new I had to go on and continue.

Good-bye King I said to the dog, you have been veary good to me, but now I have to go bye. I cave Kinga hug around the neck and then Kingn gave me a big wet lick on my check, then I ran out of the stable as fast as I could.There was still paches of snow on the ground but that was not going to stop me from continuing to Dennmak. I started running so fast I triped over my own tow fiets, then I heard some foot steps and then I felt a hot wet filling on my check .It was King 'KING' what are you doing here, it looked like King was going to finish the edventure all the way to Denmak with me.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire