jeudi 4 novembre 2010

the hardess thing








I have been living in Maria's house for a wile. It was not the house that was difficult living in, it was the people how lived in the house. The house was wonderful all the lovely thing and the bathroom the place wear every one bathed and cleaned themselves. Maria's mother was vary pleased when I told her I liked the bathroom.I liked the people in the house but it was difficult living with them, the kids were nice they taught me how to play sense I had never played with kids before. They also taught me about the glob, they talk about a place where they learnt called school. I taught theme things I new too, even throw I did not know much in the world.The on thing I did not understand about the kids is that they have every thing and they don't like to bath, they don't like learning new thing, but I loved hagging around the kids they always sowed me new things and sowed me new games. The one thing I loved the most of being in a family was eating all together, talking and having lovely delicious meals.
I was one my way to my room when I heard Maria'a parents over talking and me.Maria's mother Elsa thaught that I was a stange boy and thaught I was a bad examble for her children especaly Maria, she also thaught I had the most stranges eyes. She did not like the way I aked like a gron person and how I did not aked like a kid.But Maria's father Giovanni did not agry with her.I new this was bad I had to run away, I had to go as far as I coud.I when up to my room and started paching, I took out a piece of paper and started writing a letter to Maria's parents and Maria.In my letter I had thank them for every thing, I had also writen good bye to maria,I placed the letter on the bed and started walking to the door when I heard a knock on the door. Maria walk in as beautiful as she was I did not know what to say to her.``David`` she said ,Maria I hafe to leave I said "But why" Maria said, because I heard you parents over talking, they dont exacly what me hear, I have to leave to go to Denmark "ok David ,you have to promise me one thing before you leave" she said what is that promise " you promise you will come back and see me again" Maria said as big tear drop from her big beautiful brown eyes. I can not promise anything Maria, but Ive got to go "Good-bye David" good-bye Maria , she gave me a hug and then I walk out of the room without looking back.
This had to one of the hardess things in my life.





This is a song for Maria.I will always remember you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire