jeudi 4 novembre 2010

The story











I had to run away as fare as I could, I had to go fare away from the house. so fare no one had questioned me, I still had money from the couple.I had walk a little until I found myself in a little town. In that town I found a church, a place where you would go pray and talk to god.I walk in the church and then a man came up to me and said `Good day my son ,are you looking for something`` no sir , is that your god sir `no that is Saint Christopher` he said he`s not a god `there is only on god` I thought wrong I new there wear several,``what is your name,my son` the Priest said I`m David `your David, how is you god may it be David?` yes god of green pastures and the still waters.The Priest had invited me to his home to go eat.I had ask the priest if he had a map I could tell me where Switzerland is cause that is where I was going next.After the Priest had sowed me the map I was on the Rod again to Switzerland, every night got colder and colder soon it was going to be winter.I was walking when I came across a news paper, I never really paid attention to new paper but this one I was interested in because when I started reading it I saw my name in it, it was from Maria's family.This is what it said: David.Do not be afraid.We are not searching for you.But we shood be glad if you would come back and live with us.We believe everything you said.I new I could not go back I had to go on I had to continue, anyway I don't think I would ever what to see Carlo's face anymore sense I hated him so much.I took I moment to think 'God' 'God of green pastures and still water thank you for all the help I am not praying because I need help I am praying because I don't what you to help me, thank you for helping me thought life.I am David.Amen. I must had dosed of because when I woke up it was Brod day light I walk a little more because I saw a distance village coming up but when I looked closer I saw a big barricaded wall with solders checking every ones passports I new I could not enter without a passport witch I did not have.I mad my way around the blockage and after awhile I found myself in a village called Mendrisio I was walking in the village when I saw a poster that said Svizzera and every one hear talk Italian and then I remembered Svizzera was Switzerland in Italian, so people in Switzzerland spoke Italian.I walk a Little farther until I found myself on a hill side where I found an orange I sat down until I heart a women's voice from behind me "Hallo boy!" I turned around a Little startled , It was a women , I stood up and said Hello! " Would it be OK if I drew a picture of you!" the women said oh yes where would you like me to sit " right over hear" she said are you any good at drawing pictures " No I am not the best" she retorted.Hours past bye and she was finished she had invited me to her house only if I would help her carry her stuff with her.her house was vary nice not over the top but simple she had ask me to place the cutlery wile she mad a super for us.When she came in the dining room her eyes lite up so bright "Heavens boy where did you learn to place a dinner table to neatly" I like it to be beautiful wile I am eating " Well you are absolutely correct my dear boy" she said .As we ate I ask her more and more question sense I started filling comfortable with her I was really happy when she would answer all my question without hesitating or asking me where I came from,and then one of the questions I had ask her was if there was a king in Dennmak she had said yes and that she was Dannish and her name was Sophie bang.Sophie had told me a store about a family of three a mother Edith her husband and her little boy David and that they where arrested and they killed the father and the little boy but a guard had help the mother escape becaused he loved her but that was many yers ago.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire