jeudi 4 novembre 2010

A miracle





Spring was so beautiful, It was still cold at night but it was still breath taking to see such beauty.
Switzerland was a beautiful place, as I was walking when I came across a Blossom tree it was full of blossom flowers that reminded me of Maria It mad me smile!
Life was absolutely wonderful, and soon I would see my mother and every thing would be OK.I had mad some money in Switzerland sense they did not take Italian money, and with that money I bought a envelope and some paper and a pen.


I started writing a letter to Carlo.





This is my letter.





To Carlo.


Dear Carlo,I want you to know I'm no longer so sure you're bad.Perhaps you're only stupid.


And so I'll stop hating you,because I only hate those how are evil.But if you ever use force again and I get to know about it,then I shall hate you again.Will you thank your parents for writing in the paper for me.I saw it.And will you say I've written to you.Tell your parents and Andrea and the tow little one and Maria.Tell Maria first and tell her I saw a tree full of blossoms and it reminded me of her.Thanks.





David





I finally found a letter-box and sent it to Carlo.After that I had got a lift and I had ask the man how gave me a lift if he could drop me of in Germany.King was not so good at siting still and growling but after I told him to stop he finally stop.
The man had given me 5 Franks.After the man had drop me and King off, I when to go play with King in the Fields and that is when I saw the man how had just cave us a lift go to the gates where a bunch of men where guarding with fully loaded guns.OH NO ! I thought to myself.I took King ans we hid in behind of a Bush not to fare from the men.They found me, but how was that possible.This would be the end if I mad Any sedan movement or even attempt to run they would hear me and see me and then they would soot me and they would have one.
Every thing was over I would never be able to enjoy anything at all now.'God' of green pastures and still water, I am not going to ask for help I am not going to ask for anything,I know you cant make the guards go away for awhile because they wont,But the only thing I am afraid of is pain so don't let the shot her I rather die quickly.King started moving no King! but then I saw what he was Turing to do he was going to take my place.As King started barking and running up to the men something told me to run,so then I started running as fast as I could.As I started running I heard the men's voice's and then I heard the shot the dog was dead.King had sacrificed his life for me.
I was crined as a walk in the village and then I looked properly at on of the posters on a store window and I read 'Denmark' I was finally in Denmark , I had mad it I was in Denmark.I Denmark a lorry-driver had given me I ride to a place called Copenhagen.He said he would take me to wear ever my destination was but I did not have a address so when the lorry-driver was not looking I ran away.I finally found the address I needed it was 758 Strandvejen.The street was very long and every person I ask for direction did not know what I was saying because they did not know English.
And then I finally found it.I knock on the door and then I women opened it, she had eyes just like mine she was smiling I am David I said and then my mother said "David..my son".











THE END

This is a song my mother played for me.She said it reminded her of me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire