lundi 25 octobre 2010

I am David





























I did not like traveling in the dark. I was happy when I saw the sun rising, I started to panic I had no idea where to go. I tried to calm my self so that I could thing , then I remembered the man told me to continue north until I reached a country called Denmark. I finally decided to continue where the man had told me to go, that was north. I was about to continue until I felt a very unpleasant filing in my stomach, I was hungry. I did not have lots of food with me so I walk bye on of the trees that grew big delicious oranges, I set myself bye the tree and eat breakfast before I continued.When I was done my orange I got up to continue north , when I rose up from the rock I had been siting on the compass in my pocket fell.

In rolled down the hill in the ocean where I would never be able to fined it 'OH NO' I thought to myself know I was lost and panicking.OH GOD! I said for the first time in my life, it was one of the many words the men in the camp used.I did not know why I said it, I did not have a god or even a compass.I sat down and thought for a wile until I decided I need a god. Which god to chose was my question, Johannes had told me little about god , there was this one god he had told me about ,his name was David.

This is the moment I new I would chose this god David, the god of green pastures and the still waters.

I looked around to see if anyone was near me and then I said out loud ,'God of green pastures and the still water, I am David , I chose you as my god!.After that I felt so light as if I new where to go so I continued.I had been walking for a wile ,until I found myself in a small town in Italy. I tried to fiend some bread for the rest of the jernney so I would not starve. I was getting ready to leave sense I did not fiend any bread, when a man came out of his car mumbling "my spectacles" I knew spectacles where thing to help people see if they could not.

I approaching the man "I'll help you fiend your spectacles" I said the man turned around and looked at me vary closely and then smiled and said "Thank you very much"! the man and I started looking for his spectacles , I found them and then I gave them back to the man .The man had put on his classes, he took out a coin from his pocket and oferd it to me, but without thinking I said no. "Well if you wont take the money why dont you come and meant my lovely wife" the man said .They had ask me my name and I told them I was David. Then the man`s wife oferd me something called a sandwiches I excepted there ofer and they where veary pleeased. After I was done the sandwich I ask if I could leave ,the lady looked at me and said "yes David you could leave... but before you go I would love to see your smile" I am sorry I replide to her but I dont know how to sorry but I must be going "well ok David you may go" they both said thank you and good-bye as I walk away.

I had been walking for a long time when I came across a town called Naples. I was walking when I saw a women holding something that looked like a mirror , I waited until the women place the mirror back where she sound it , then when she walk away I went up the the mirror and looked in it. I did not look like a exspected I had light brown hair and my eyes where a darck grey. It was Sunday a day where people where always smiling and all the stores where closed .I was laying down on the grass when I heard I car stop, I look up and saw a women coming out of her car.

There car needed petrol. I walk up to the couple and said I could help them and go get some petrol, but the lady and her partner where not so pleased with me , they thaught I would go running of with there petrol can. I finaly got the couple there petrol and continued.

When I woke up the next mornig I was super hungry I was going to walk in a nother small town to fiend some food.I opened my bondul to drink the last few drops of water.To my surprise there was a small box in the end of the bundle I opened it up and there was money in it. More money then I had ever had in my entire life, there was also a letter, I was not the best of reading but I tried to read it, in the letter the couple had apologizeed for there rudness and stupidety.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire