mercredi 13 octobre 2010

A new Descovery














I lay silent for hours and hours just staring at the beauty of nature, staring at the sea and the beautiful colours. Then I took out my soap and walk to a small puddle next to the sea.I took my stuff off and put in in the puddle of water. I put a rock on my clothes so the tide would not take my clothes .I started cleaning my clothes with my soap and then I washed my face.I tried to clean all the dirt off ,it was so hard, I took I small sharp stick and tried to clean under my finger nails. then I stuck my head in the water and cleaned my hair until it did not file sticky anymore.

After I was all done cleaning I started walking to fiend a place to hide and sleep. I walk and walk until I found a round. I walk along the road until I saw some house`s, there where beautiful house`s all different colours, pink,yellow and white.I walk across the Rod but then I stop when I ditch stop me from crossing.It was to long to jump across and then I saw a would panel.I tried to use it as a bridge ans it work.I placed the panel on top of the ditch and put two big rocks under it to seaport it . Then I walk over it.

I went in the little cave and unpack my things and then something caught my eyes.It was something Red and yellow both of the colour together where beautiful, I took it in my Hand's it was perfectly round it had a nice sent to it.Then I pocked my finger thru It and tasted it,It tasted nice and sweet.I was not sure if it was even eatable I hated not knowing about anything it was vary frustrating, but the round thing was eatable because I did not fill sick.I took the pillar of the thing and eat. I tried to eat the pillar but it was hard and tasted bad.I felt very bad I did not know anything,I was going to make a plan, the plan was to go in the town at night fall to go farth.As I was running to town I thought about something ,what did I look like, would people in the town question me ,would they ask where I came from, would any of the Gard's from the camp come looking for me.

but my main thought was what did I like!. For a long time I had thought I was Jewish but Johannes had told me I was not.I left my thoughts behind and walk to the town, another thought came in mined ,I had to have a story if any one from the town would ask me where I came from. I would tell them that I was in the circus traveling the world.I arived in the town. No one had noticed me, there where lots of people all talking and laughing, it was vary beautiful to hear the lovely laughfter.

This was my second visit to the town,no one had stop me or even paid attention until I heard a man voice saying "Hi, want one,eh" there was a man holding a loaf of bread I took it as quickly as I could. I thought it was I trap I thought at any moment the man would snatch me but the man did not, he just looked at me and smiled vary stupidly, and then I left as quickly as I could.

I would go to the town ever day until I was standing in the shadows of a store when I head people talking. I was not really lessening until I realised they where talking about me, this is what they said "Who is that boy how comes is town every day for a loaf of bread" " a man's voice said "I don't know how your talking about" the other said "You know the one how comes in town all the time for a loaf of bread The man said again "OH you mean the thin " that man said " YES" " that is the one, he has been coming in town for over a week,he is pretty strange ,he has weird eyes and he likes to stare at the church" the man said "I know maybe we shoud bring him in the next time we see him and ask some questions" " Good Idea.I could not take it any more I had to run now, I had to run as fare as possible.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire