jeudi 30 septembre 2010

The escape


Watch out readers this one's a spoiler!















Hello my name is David ! I am 12 years old. I'm writing this journal because I want everyone to know what I have been through. I want people to see what I've seen. I want to show people my adventures and my new life.









I was waiting for the signal. As I was doing so I was thinking" why did the man want me to runaway from the camp?The man had told me to climb over the fence, but with all the guards around I would only have half a minute. If I were to succeed, what would it feel like, to never see the man that I hated so much in the world,and if you are wondering why I am not saying his name its because it would fill like giving some respect ,it would be like caring for the man. Would it fill weird not ever seeing the man's small colorless eyes and fat gross face.

If I also succeeded to escape I would runaway until I reached a big tree were a bottle of water and a compass would be there for me.That is what the man said.The man Had told me that the compass would help me to get to Salonica. Where I would hid in a ship that would take me to Denmark, and then from there I would be safe.There was one problem I needed something from the man it was hard asking someone for something when you hated someone so much.I walk up too the man and ask him for a bar of soap there was a minute of pure silence and then the man turned around pick up a piece of soap and wave it to me the only word he said was "Now go".


I new it was in mater of minutes that it would be time to escape.After a couple of minutes I heard the men talking outside and that is when I felt quite empty.I could not move, It Had felt like years that I Had been waiting for this day to come, but know that it was so close I did not know what to Dow and that is when I saw it.The man Had struck the match I was counting sense I only Had half a minute I climb up the barbed wire . I fell to the other site.

The light that was circling the wall were coming now it was over I thought ,but no ,a couple seconds had paste and nothing happened, maybe they would wait until I was farther to shout me ,so I started running but nothing was happening but then I could no logger run if they did see me they would not enjoy it ,because I was not running nor panicking.

I did not know why they where not coming,I walk farther and father until I reached the big tree the man had told me about. I started searching the tree in the dark then I came across a tied up piece of cloth.I looked at the knotted cloth and started undoing it with my clumsy fingers, and then I thought, was it a trap, did the man put a bomb in the cloth., I did not know it would be over soon.I opened the cloth and there was no bomb instead there was a bottle of water a compass, but there was also a box of matches a large loaf of bread and a pocket-knife.So the man really wanted me to escape after all! I started running.I Had been running night and day,and then I came across thorn bushes, the compass was pointing directly at the bushes I did not know lots about compass's but I did not want to take any chance's so I covered my face with my elbows and walked thru the bushes.

I had so many cuts after that I could not count all of them.I was running again , but then I stop again because there was a a farm with sheep.That is when I know there would be food.I waited until day break to go and take some food from where the two men where.I had taken some soup and a piece of bread. I had put the rest of my soup in my bottle for the long jernny ahead .I was running where the compass told me to go, until I heard some voice's witch almost mad me jump out of my skin. I looked closer.There where two men talking, I started lessening to there conversation. The men had a van, Wile I was lessening to there conversation the said something about going to Salonica.The next thing I knew I was in the van hidden in the back where the men could not see me.



The van looked like one of the van's that came to the camp to bring food .In the fan there was plenty of box filled with food.The van had stop,the two men got out of the van and started walking to a near building. I got out, without them seeing me.I found the harbour .I saw a big ship that said Italy on it, I climb aboard without the guard seeing of hearing me.I found a room at the bottom of the ship, it was filled with so many box's I could not fit in.I walk in the room the where so many box's and stuff , and then I found a bottle I did not know what it was but I thought it was drinkable , so I sat my self down and drake it.

I woke up to hear a voice " Mamma Mia , what are you doing here? it was a man with black hair "nothing" I said in Italian. , "Have you been drinking my wine" the man said ,yes I replied tyring not to sound so scared " So where do you think your going" he said
to Italy I said, Well I guess I should bring you to the Captain" the man said I felt so scared It was hard to hide it from the man her looked at me and said " well I don't think I should bring you to the Captain maybe when we get close to port you can jump in the water and swim to shore" I cant swim I replied " Mamma Mia" I will give you a lifebelt then and you can drift to shore! he said.The man went and then came back with the lifebelt.

He told me how to use it and then sent me up and helped me get in the water, the water was not cold to my surprise it was nice , it had been a couple of hours before I arrived at shore when I did arrive the place looked look a mountain side, I did not even look around me fore people I just walk along the mountain.I sad down not able to sleep and that is when I saw it , it was small and beautiful I did not know I was crying until my shirt was getting wetter and wetter with tears, it was a beautiful red flower .Suddenly I felt worm inside as if there was a meaning in life as if there was thru beauty.

1 commentaire: